What's happenin?

Bud
This post is 6656 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi bud! welcome to yam club B) first rule- you do not talk about yam club

second rule- you do NOT talk about yam club(and so on)

:lol:

how long you had the fazer mate? looking forward to hearing more from you too, always nice getting new members :)

hi im also new to the club i have a 89 fzr 1000 xup. want to raise the back end of it though, have bin told it will handle better is this true? <_< if so any thoughts of how i go about this with thanks, rsimmons1. :)

hi im also new to the club i have a 89 fzr 1000 xup. want to raise the back end of it though, have bin told it will handle better is this true? <_< if so any thoughts of how i go about this with thanks, rsimmons1. :)

:welcome: to the MadHouse rsimmons

Beezkneez might be able to shed some light on your Exup question as he's an owner of a '92 model ;)

:welcome: to the MadHouse rsimmons

Beezkneez might be able to shed some light on your Exup question as he's an owner of a '92 model ;)

cool thanks thanks for the welcome :D . will ask beezkneez.

cool thanks thanks for the welcome :D . will ask beezkneez.

Hey there R...get yourself a jackup kit, (a pair of dogbones to you and I)...can be had from ebay for a relatively cheap price...about £20ish...they really do improve the handling BUT..make the bike lean over a lot further on the sidestand....HTH..

Hey Bud welcome onboard m8...get some pics up of that FZ6

Hey there R...get yourself a jackup kit, (a pair of dogbones to you and I)...can be had from ebay for a relatively cheap price...about £20ish...they really do improve the handling BUT..make the bike lean over a lot further on the sidestand....HTH..

Hey Bud welcome onboard m8...get some pics up of that FZ6

:D thanks for the info just got a set like you say of ebay raised it by an inch an 1/2 lookes much better. B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online