Bippo has a car named after her

drewpy
This post is 3782 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Totally Grouch. I'm a particular fan of the "beep beep" decal on the side... It's got attitude.

Is it just me or does the cat on the side resemble the Jag cat? Looks more or less identical.

Nah, 'tis more Thundercats!!! :lol:

• Like 1

drewpy is named after condition you get when you drink to much!! I was named after a gun, Grouch after a muppet, Foamy after washing up liquid

• Like 2

drewpy is named after condition you get when you drink to much!! I was named after a gun, Grouch after a muppet, Foamy after washing up liquid

And the rest of us Tommy?

Velly clever tommy gun,,, :eusa_clap: And i can see bip in Red high heels & black leathers to match,,,, :yeah:

• Like 1

Velly clever tommy gun,,, :eusa_clap: And i can see bip in Red high heels & black leathers to match,,,, :yeah:

I wasn't really named after a gun, I was named after a comedian, my mum gave me the name "Just like that" ha ha.....ha ha

• Like 1

And the rest of us Tommy?

Well, I am apparently this guy:

3085206-taskmaster_motivational_poster_b

THE_bee752_120675.jpg

I even have an action figure and rumours are that Jason Statham will be playing me in the forthcoming movie...

• Like 1

deaf, dumb and blind kid

But he sure plays a mean Pinball!!

You callin me a fairy?... :shakeno:

• Like 1

no Tommy, this is you

deaf, dumb and blind kid

51WCMmoYs9L.jpg

Ever since he was a young boy" hes played with himsell

From soho down to Brighton- he gave his pissel hell . :wank4az:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online