My XT

Grouch

You are such a cheapskate Tommy !!!!

he'll be shitting himself now hoping someone else bids :biglaugha:

I don't think that's Foamy winning it anyway bidder has only won 17 items

That is him, he has multiple eBay accounts. It seems to be getting more interest each day. It's up to 30 wat hers now.

31 Watchers now Grouch, could not resist seeing what you get for it and of course seeing Tommy and Foamy fight it out.

I don't want the curse!! & foamy if he wins will never fix it anyway will be like the xz or the turbo , I did put a bid on but that was just to get it moving

No the curse will probably latch onto my WR :( let's face it the XT has practically being rebuilt so once the gearbox is sorted what else can go wrong? It will just be ware and tear like tyres etc.

No the curse will probably latch onto my WR :( let's face it the XT has practically being rebuilt so once the gearbox is sorted what else can go wrong? It will just be ware and tear like tyres etc.

Don't be trying the hard sell on me Grouch, once a dud always a dud! bet there's still a thousand things that can go wrong & probably will, good luck Foamy :crazy:

if you melted that bike down and made a new one with the metal it would still be a dud hehehe

I think I'll live longer if I don't buy it! mrs xs would not be happy if i spent the crimbo pot on that

Serious though wtf can go wrong now?

hiya grouch

what did you pay for the bars and hand guards and what make are they ??

cheers nigel

I think the bars were £30 from eBay, not sure what make they are but, they're not Renthals.

The guards are Acrebis and were £20 from eBay

I know Tommy but I've replaced everything. I will be sad to see her go. I wanted to fix her and sell her in the spring/summer would of got more money but just don't have the time.