My XT

Grouch

Decided to get rid. I'm getting a new bike and want to concentrate on that and finally get rid of my XT. Will make a good winter project. You all know I've spent well over two grand on it!

I'll pay you to take it away from me hahaha

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supermoto-Yamaha-XT-125-X-/251385149978?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a87b8fa1a

Hmmm....... do i, dont i? :eusa_think:

How drunk will you have to be FOAMY? Glad you have seen the light at last Grouch best thing you could do mate, move on with your new bike and just put it all down to experience. Just one thing tho, who are we going to take the piss out of now????

How drunk will you have to be FOAMY? Glad you have seen the light at last Grouch best thing you could do mate, move on with your new bike and just put it all down to experience. Just one thing tho, who are we going to take the piss out of now????

I hope who ever buys her does her up and gets her back on the road. In fairness I did have about 12 months of trouble free riding on her.

I'm sure I'll still be the forum laughing stock for years to come haha.

No you won't mate, half my family ask how you are now, your more popular than ever now you have a new bike they all want to know what will happen next !!!!!!!

who ever buys the xt

hey instead of selling it how about a competition!!! hehehe

xt would be the booby prize

• Like 1