Hi... Anyone else from Gloucester..?

Whiplash
This post is 3766 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum after getting my first big bike today. I passed my DAS last month and have had a Honda cbr125r since April this year.

Today I just picked up my new 2004 YZF-R6 and am loving it! 10k on the clock and cost me £3k, which I don't think is too bad!

mvaa.th.jpg

a7e5.th.jpg

Thought that I would post to say hi, and I look forward to meeting/spotting other bikers in Gloucester!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

We;come the lash" was kinda hoping it was a Miss, anyway, thats a lot of performance for 3k eh.... be safe ,, and enjoy the forum,, :welcome:

Welcome to the asylum forum bud, i come past gloucester a few times a month on my way back to berkshire from the midlands, i think i bought an SR from gloucester somewhere aswell :hyper:

HI Whiplash, Welcome to the YOC :wavey: I'm in Stroud so not to far from you, you won't see me out and about at the moment cos it's winter and I am about to hibernate the bike (and me) for the winter but come the summer YIPPEE I will be out there doing my thing.

There are some out there here are just a few.

www.bikersnite.com/

few others but this was all I could find straight off the top of my head.

:welcome:

Welcome! Looks like a fun bike! :)

Thanks for the extra welcomes, and it's a shame that it's winter as I guess that there's not many meets during the winter months.

I'm looking for every opportunity to get on the bike at the moment, even trying to come up with far fetched reasons to take long journeys that I don't need to do :hyper:

anything that'll get me out of the car and onto the bike :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online