Sr doing up

lauragilmour
This post is 3726 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You've scared her off peeps! Now I will never find a penis :(

What did you say Steve!!!

• Like 1

Had a good run out this after noon and best fun I've had in a while, the wind whipped me out at one point but other than that it's brilliant, doctors should honestly prescribe bikes for depression it's just brilliant

Took a few photos of mine and then dad's Vespa Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also met some Harley guys at the coffee shop and had a good chat, gotta love bikers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Well done mate. Are you gonna put any decals on the tank or panels

Great photos! I was out today, perfect weather for it. Now have a massive grin on my face while I install a fender extender to keep grime to a minimum on my precious down pipes!

You've done a great job in bringing life back to the SR, but I am jealous you got to ride out with your dad, ha ha!

Nice pics' bet your looking forward to the summer, was a great day to get out today feel sorry for those who didn't I only got out for an hour but really enjoyed it.

Nice one! :thumb: Love when I get to ride with my pops... He's got himself a Vespa too. :)

Wow, great work! :), never knew an SR could look that good!.

Really makes me want to get my DT50 sorted so i can take it out and about, seeing you giving such care and devotion to your first bike is somewhat inspiring :).

and seriously, there's a whole bunch of XJ Turbo parts in my shed you can polish up for me if you want :D...

• Like 1

and seriously, there's a whole bunch of XJ Turbo parts in my shed you can polish up for me if you want :D...

What a ladies man! hahaha

You crack me up foamy :jossun:

Well she's done a better job of polishing them cases than me!.

dont get me wrong, i LOVE shiny things, i even have a shoebox full of shiny things ive found over the years, but making non-shiny things shiny is a pain in the ass!

• Like 1

Great pics and what's great day too. Unfortunately I spent just over 4 hours in the cage :( but there will be more opportunities!

Looks Nice laura job well done :headbang: and that is what I ment by little beauty you bunch of perves.

Foams if she has seen the mankini pictures your SOL for getting anything you own polished,unless she drinks minde bleach morning and night,I'm on my 3rd case and still cant forget :drunk::drunk::drunk: Besides she's smart enough to see it's not your bike parts you want polished :wank4az: