Happy Birthday Foams

drewpy
This post is 3827 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

21 today, 21 today, he's got the key to his bikes, but never knows which one he likes...

have a pint on me mate :):birthday:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Many thanks peeps, I'm off out on the piss!

There's been many changes in the foamyverse recently which meant that the forum and bikes have taken a back burner.

I buried a good friend of mine last week, took a good while to let it go, and also I now have a new partner with whom to share my journey of life (or should I say, three!) also due to a hamstring injury that I have made worse I have put a halt to half marathon training for the time being :( rest assured I shall complete one once I am signed as fit for service.

Love to all

Steve x

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Foamy new year new "FRIEND" and now new venue, you do lead an interesting life don't you? PLEASE don't wear the mankini OK!

you do lead an interesting life don't you?

indeed, life is short so why not enjoy it :D

I've just about recovered, managed to make it through the night without redecorating my mates bathroom floor again, ended up in Reading with a load of random german people singing sea chantys... the rest of the night is a bit of a blur. :drunk:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online