What is a biker?

Ttaskmaster
This post is 3833 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

THIS is a biker!!

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Tasky, What a really nice thing to do, full marks on improvisation as well, Yes I agree that's a real biker, shame they don't show this sort of thing in the adverts for motorcycles ain't it?

Tasky, What a really nice thing to do, full marks on improvisation as well, Yes I agree that's a real biker, shame they don't show this sort of thing in the adverts for motorcycles ain't it?

I agree with you slice 100%

sorry about my comment but I'm out tomorrow so were having our roast today

guess the smell coming from the kitchen got the better of me, mmmmm my favorite with mint sauce!

That was great...always nice to see people go out of their way to help another living creature in trouble! Now that baby calf can grow into a big cow and feel a whole village one day!

What a shame most who think bikers are all bad will never see his good deed of the day.,the news wont put that up but if he had killed the calf it would have made the news.

good deed good vid,

but what was you searching for... :eusa_think:

Strapping Calves maybe :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Good vid mate

but what was you searching for... :eusa_think:

Oh, it was one of those where a Farcebook friend shows you some shitty vid of them doing karaoke or something and you end up following the more interesting links they display at the end, I expect.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online