I served someone famous today!

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3809 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you started it mate !

did you get his autograph :hah: give us a look then.

No I didn't - but he will be back in if you want it lol

You had better ask for it now Andrew, we can start a new thread called "Nobodies heard of them but their famous HONEST!" Do you want to borrow my shovel Andrew?

PS I went to school with Rick Parfett (Status Quo) yes and I know you have never heard of him Andrew.

Mickey Dolenze anyone?

He was in the same group in the sixties named after some cheeky primates of which a fellow member of the group appeared in Coronation Street as the grandson of Ena Sharples?

PS I went to school with Rick Parfett (Status Quo) yes and I know you have never heard of him Andrew.

I went to school with Cozy Powell(drummer with Black Sabbath) and Ernie Johnson(champion jocky)

Does that make US famous then Mike? I'm sure my brothers wife's cousins uncle who was married to a German had a sister who's friend's mate shook Adlof Hitlers hand. :lol:

You had better ask for it now Andrew, we can start a new thread called "Nobodies heard of them but their famous HONEST!" Do you want to borrow my shovel Andrew?

I have heard of him. I have an album of their greatest hit!

Yes please can I borrow your shovel?!

He was in the same group in the sixties named after some cheeky primates of which a fellow member of the group appeared in Coronation Street as the grandson of Ena Sharples? Don't watch the street but know it was Davey Jones acting first!

My wife went to school with Mickeys daughter and I did get his autograph, but it was on a cassette which I no longer have!

My claim to fame is having a slash in the paddock toilets and passing the time of day with Mike Hailwood at Oulton Park in the 60's!! :eusa_whistle:

i live down the road from the now deceased fred dibnah .

he drove steam engines , they were no substitute for motorbikes though.

now ! he was famous... :spin2:

• Like 1

Aaaaaahhhhhhh, that Tony Dron

car_photo_288768_7.jpg

oh yes I do recognize him, I'm sure he was on crime watch last week,I think he goes round the country buying kitchen's then not paying

hope he has a sense of humour sorry Tony

• Like 2

i live down the road from the now deceased fred dibnah .

he drove steam engines , they were no substitute for motorbikes though.

now ! he was famous... :spin2:

Good old Fred, I still watch his programmes on tv. A legend

I went to school with Martin Johnson, he of England Rugby fame, not sure if he would be classed as famous, but if he says he is you wouldn't argue it.

Good old Fred, I still watch his programmes on tv. A legend

Brilliant he was " :thumb: " did you like that "