Newbie from Greece

creteboy
This post is 3837 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

As you can probably tell from my user name I live in Crete, Greece in a small village half way up a mountain.

I recently bought a DT125R (2000) and am currently re-learning how to ride it. I haven't had a bike since I was a teenager which was a good few years ago now.

Looking forward to being part of the forum and maybe learn a little from the experts here.

Regards to all

Creteboy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

Hi, Creteboy, great intro. Something tells me you are either English, or you speak/understand the language very well.

Hello and welcome to the YOC! :wavey:

• Like 1

Eh up creteboy! What a lovely bit of the world you are in. Spent two weeks driving round Crete once. Lots of lovely food, crazy people and Raki. Lots of Raki!

Hi, Creteboy, great intro. Something tells me you are either English, or you speak/understand the language very well.

Hi, Yes I'm English but have lived out here for the last 4 years. It's great riding the bike here except for the condition of the roads!

Eh up creteboy! What a lovely bit of the world you are in. Spent two weeks driving round Crete once. Lots of lovely food, crazy people and Raki. Lots of Raki!

Yea, its great here and you're right about the food, people and raki. Raki is an acquired taste and unfortunately I have acquired it!

Welcome to the YOC, hope you enjoy being here, lots of advice on here from folks who know your bike front to back, love the INTRO.

• Like 1

Kalós órises Creteboy.
Lucky man. Spent a while scooting about the mainland as an exchange student on a wee Piaggio during my late teens.
Brilliant country, no wonder your still there after 4 years.

• Like 1

thank you I'm very well too creteboy I don't speak Greek !my duaghter does a bit she's just come home from working on koz and told me what to type.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online