what will you go for next?

liquidcooled
This post is 6668 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

When i used to motorcross as a kid i could never touch the ground... not a problem just lean the bike over ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

for me it'll prob be a yzf750 if i can find a nice clean one. i had been looking before i got the gixxer, but any i seen were dogs :( so what about you lot? are you yamaha fans and only stick to yams, or will it be just whatever takes yer fancy?

For me it has always been a bit of a mixture I'm afraid, Honda, Kwack, Suzuki and my last was a TL 1000 R so this time I have a XJR 1300 so I will be sticking with them. I cannot see me going elsewhere I am a faithful so and so I'm afraid...

:rolleyes:

for me it'll prob be a yzf750 if i can find a nice clean one. i had been looking before i got the gixxer, but any i seen were dogs :( so what about you lot? are you yamaha fans and only stick to yams, or will it be just whatever takes yer fancy?

Please can you help me bud. I know that this is nothing to do with what you are talking about but I am trying to get a pic on the forum and cannot. Have you any tips bud. When my wife tried to do it for me it said something about the administrator has not given you access to this facility. Then it said something about a subscription?????

Have no idea what to do now, Please can you help me Geordie...

Many thanks in advance...

Big John...

thing to do Big John is upload your picture to a free hosting place like, Imageshack or Bikepics.com then link to them from here...or better still pop over to OUR gallery and register on there, where you will be able to upload your pictures and link to them from here ;)

thing to do Big John is upload your picture to a free hosting place like, Imageshack or Bikepics.com then link to them from here...or better still pop over to OUR gallery and register on there, where you will be able to upload your pictures and link to them from here ;)

Beezkneez....

Thanks Geordie for the help and advice bud. Really appreciate it bud...

John...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online