new members? who are you

liquidcooled
This post is 5541 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hope you don't mind me doing a bit of a plug for my own website but I've put a link up for yours on it - a bit of mutual backscratching never hurt eh :)

My name's Kevin Ash, I'm a bike journalist - some of you might have seen the column I write in MCN or my stuff in the Daily Telegraph. Some of you probably think I'm a moron too... you're probably right. But I do have an 09 R1 test on my site (the VMAX has been on there a while too), written by another journo as I was on a BMW press launch while the R1 one was going on, couldn't do both, so I thought you might be interested. Plenty of pics anyway!

Here's the link: www.ashonbikes.com

and the link back to yours is at the end of the test. Hope you don't mind the Wall-E the Robot references...

I do take a look at quite a few forums by the way (and this one's busy!) as it helps a lot to see what's happening in the real biking world, rather than the weird ethereal one inhabited by bike journos ('pass me another R1 please, this one's scratched...').

Cheers!

Kevin

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you don't mind me doing a bit of a plug for my own website but I've put a link up for yours on it - a bit of mutual backscratching never hurt eh :)

Cheers!

Kevin

I always like a bit of backscratching, especial in hard to reach places!!!

And welcome you two - although Batifan just wants to nick the nibbles cos he been here a while now lol

I be a girly biker Goff :blush: but cheers for the welcome x

I thought I was mis-reading there for a mo, Kelly, 5'2'' gotta be a burd I thought :blink:

Hello all newbies from another short arsed burd :welcome:

:rah: YAY for more girly bikers

I be a girly biker Goff :blush: but cheers for the welcome x

Ooops! im sorry honey lol

I have a friend called Kelly who's a bloke so i just (quite wrongly!) assumed. :blush:

And seeing as your a girly too - you can have another big fat WELCOME from me :thumb:

Ooops! im sorry honey lol

I have a friend called Kelly who's a bloke so i just (quite wrongly!) assumed. :blush:

And seeing as your a girly too - you can have another big fat WELCOME from me :thumb:

No problemo :zwinky:

TWO girlie bikers!

Wish there was more, girls look so much better in leather than blokes ever do......

and we need them to ride point more, that way we get to admire those lovely leathers......

TWO girlie bikers!

Wish there was more, girls look so much better in leather than blokes ever do......

and we need them to ride point more, that way we get to admire those lovely leathers......

Heres one of me in mine jus for you........should sort you out for all of 5 minutes :lol:

n510446813_415697_7589.jpg

Not having any up to date pics of me actually on my bike, heres one from ...ahem..a few yrs ago...once a biker..always a biker eh?? :crylaugh:

Bikerme.jpg

Check out that lid...rossi would be proud...

Needless to say...im a "few" yrs older now... :blink:

up to date pics

AWE Yer a wee blondyyy . how cute ......... wot does the 19 stand for ?????????????????

Can I have nibbles please?

I had to read that twice - sorry...

5 minutes,

Never takes that long