XT125X 2008 OIL insp

R1evad
This post is 3853 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This has probably been done to death on here, but I am pulling my hair out.

I have a 2008 XT125X with OIL insp warning up on the dash. It is all running fine with new oil and a recent strip and clean of pretty much everything, and is now ready to put back on the road.

how do I clear the message. there are NO "mode" or "set" buttons to push or hold, there is no"blue button" as have been mentioned in the past.

Please Help! Thanks in advance. DR.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Kinda late replying to this so you'll probably have solved it already. Anyway, here is the solution for anyone else that might come across this issue.

The blue mode switch you are referring to is located on the left hand side controls (indicator switch, horn etc.). It's on the back of the unit and looks something like this:

TkBLq1r.jpg

If your bike doesn't have this switch then it's more than likely the unit has been replaced with a non-standard one as I'm also an owner of a 2008 XT 125 X. If you do find it then you simply hold the mode switch in and turn your ignition on, this should clear the OIL Inspection reminder.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online