new member :)

yasminrs200
This post is 3435 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i'm yasmin, just a quick introduction. just a lover of bikes. i own a yamaha rs200 and a Honda NSR 125 but the best is my yamaha neos 50 haha has a 70 kit in it belting little thing cannot fault it! get stick of other bikers for being on a moped but you have to start somewhere right?!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Yasmin, Welcome to the YOC, always nice to meet new folks. :jossun:

Welcome to the forum! :D

i had a Neos 50 for a while as a project, flogged it as spares or repair as i just couldnt be bothered with it,

Im sure the drooling regulars will be in shortly... :)

Welcome to the forum! :D

i had a Neos 50 for a while as a project, flogged it as spares or repair as i just couldnt be bothered with it,

Im sure the drooling regulars will be in shortly... :)

you being the first of Foams :biglaugha:

I find that to be a tad hurtfull, i am nothing but respectfull to all our members, regardless of gender or hotness :)

You smooth bastard you!!

Welcome Yasmin

You're right - we've all got to start somewhere. It took me 5 years to kill my 50cc and started again just a few months ago on a 'proper' bike - only getting away with it cos the missus thinks I'm going through a mid life crisis and its cheaper than recreational substances or other women!

Do you have a licence yet or are you another member of the 'L' plate gang??

hey guys, i have ridden bigger bikes but non on road finances just arnt there to get the full liscence just yet but i am saving up, i cant not get one. been through the good and worst of being a biker and still love them too much. you just feel it in your gut. the feeling of riding a bike is just the best slow or fast.

• Like 1

. . . . the feeling of riding a bike is just the best slow or fast.

That's true. Having been without a bike for more years then I came to mention, I now find that 30 is the new 50 (mph, that is!)

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online