The Kia again (ffs!)

wild foamy

Winning bidder was a timewaster.

this is starting to get tedious now, the Kia is once again on fleabay, if it doesnt sell this time i will end up weighing it in on my next scrap run.

i avertized my Off roader fomeh" just more than scrap value...if it dont sell .i"l keep the wheels, and scap her for £200..

its a win win situation.. :yeah:

Landy005.jpg

99p no reserve, it goes for whatever it gets.

shame really as it has lots of toys and has been looked after, but since i have already bought the pajero it needs to be gone so i can afford to insure the Pajero.

Blackie, that looks like an awesome place you've got, lots of room for bikes and FTO parts... fancy a lodger? :P

Its remote up here foam"s no street lights, just wind thru the trees,,rabbits & deer, :bunny: ,,3 miles to the nearest shops ...silence :rolleyes: ..

Sounds lovely dude.

i spent 2 months in london and would never go back. im not a city boy in the slightest, all those people, the smell of the place :barf:

Foamys like to have their space.

i avertized my Off roader fomeh" just more than scrap value...if it dont sell .i"l keep the wheels, and scap her for £200..

Message to self. Must buy a Defender.!

I am in Welsh Wales at the moment and there are lots of them.

Message to self. Must buy a Defender.!

Have you seen the prices on fleabay,, crazy :crazy: Even for piles of sh*t.... 300tdi"s are the most sot after,,,

Example - 1998 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190905703110?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Like you two say, there are a fuck ton of them in the countryside and they are pricey as fuck....if it wasn't for farmer subsidies they could not afford them either.

I don't know about England but here in the national park the farmers are paid to fucking cut their own hedges!

There was a thing at the start of the year about them getting this money cut and now a load of new 4X4's have been bought...... trying to get every last bit out of it before it's stopped.

Bit of a random rant but they do get a lot of money given to them.... and don't even bother sticking up for them, as for the most part they hate English people lol, even though it's mainly English tourists we get around here, and most of the local money is tourist based.

:spin2:

I for one welcome anyone that wishes to enjoy this beautiful part of the country.

Where abouts are you anyways DirtyDT?

Blackhat - nice link but I am trying hard to talk my self out of one. I don't need one............... But that never stops me!

Welshwan - I am near Porthmadog. Went over the old Menai bridge yesterday. What a beautiful place Anglesey is. Also went to that long station place. Been up a narrow gauge railway today and a short stop in portmerioin (can't spell it!).

I know the place well, thats where i go for my bike MOTs

Never been to Anglesey as it goes! closest iv been is Bangor and Caernarfon, lad from work actually went to Anglesey to do his CBT.

Portmeirion is a lovely place, and i know the long named station you speak of...i'm not even going to attempt to type it out, did u get anyone to pronounce it for ya?...fucking mouthful or what!

Between Blaenau Ffestiniog then up through the national park to Bethesda near Bangor is a really nice part of the country. But a bit out of the way just for a spin.

Sounds like you are enjoying it! Try and say thanks in welsh (diolch)....the locals love it, even if not pronounced properly :)

I take it you are there on holiday?

Didn't get anyone to pronounce the name of the station.

Been to Bangor along that coast.

Yep, on holiday. We were meant to go in march, I think, but had to postpone it twice and it ended up being this week. A little rain today but the beginning of the week was very nice.

Sorry for the thread hijack foamy!

Its remote up here foam"s no street lights, just wind thru the trees,,rabbits & deer, :bunny: ,,3 miles to the nearest shops ...silence :rolleyes: ..

can I be second on the lodger list... and my 3 lurchers the pest population would go down a bit lol

can I be second on the lodger list... and my 3 lurchers the pest population would go down a bit lol

If you and fomeh" were female ... you"d be top of the list,,,,, :grin: 8 shots are for italians and poor marksmen,, :colors:

Landy005.jpg

blackhat are you pointing your camera through a letterbox to get this shot