Pilninggas' new toy

pilninggas
This post is 3798 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The shape of them looks like a woman with a skinny top then every thing below the waste is a size 46, still not keen on them.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

Well i've done a thousand miles on it now - cracking little bike. Just came up the A370 and A38 and it's nice and easy to flick out and past traffic. Handles nicely, i'm quite dialled into it now.

Slight seep of oil from the RHS cover when I came down the motorway (at 85) last week, but other than that great.

Can't wait to do a run to the low countries on it.

• Like 2

Well if your ever down my end pop in for a cuppa mate

Well if your ever down my end pop in for a cuppa mate

Cheers. That's my greatest weakness if anything is that I never plan anything. I've ridden through Yeovil probably one hundred times, but you can bet bar the odd preplanned blast to Weymouth, West Bay or Poole it was all fairly spur of the moment stuff.

Of course if you are in Bristol you are also welcome to pop my way for coffee.

Coffee gives me the shits so best to save your toilet and give I a cuppa instead ha ha. Yer once betty I'd back on her feet I'll take a trip up.