Tiger Exhaust X-Max 400

Murat CAM
This post is 3843 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Okay, just so you know it's polite to say Hi before posting in the site, new members section, your bike sounds ok I suppose but have to ask why did you post this? Did you just want to show off you new exhaust (which is ok) or are you trying to sell said exhaust (which is NOT) seems a bit random really to show up rev your bike and then go away!!!! Your welcome to the YOC by the way but please do an INTRO next.

Sounds shit if you ask me.

Okay, just so you know it's polite to say Hi before posting in the site, new members section, your bike sounds ok I suppose but have to ask why did you post this? Did you just want to show off you new exhaust (which is ok) or are you trying to sell said exhaust (which is NOT) seems a bit random really to show up rev your bike and then go away!!!! Your welcome to the YOC by the way but please do an INTRO next.

I am very sorry

Sorry but....... Um...... It's true. Like sticking a mega phone on a hair drier

No Need to apologise Murat, It's nice to have new folks join in and the only way you find out stuff is to ask or be told. Again WELCOME to the YOC :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online