It's been a hard Winter!

Pete
This post is 6642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

And I'm not afraid to admit that I've struggled!

Like today, I had to be careful I didn't get sunburnt! :lol:

bm16.jpg

bm17.jpg

And the offroading has been done in treacherous conditions! Hell....I nearly got sand in my shoe once! :lol:

xts27.jpg

But I can handle it! I'm hardcore I am! :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And I'm not afraid to admit that I've struggled!

@ keeping your pillion happy....So you just had to buy a Beemer?.....likely excuse! :rolleyes:

But I can handle it! I'm hardcore I am! :lol:

Yep...A HardCore Moisture-Fearing BedWetter! :lol:

Next thing'll be you towing that Adventure-Barge everywhere on a trailer.....in hopes to increase your washing intrevals :D

be careful - the next time you're stood in the road taking endless photo's of your bike (and probably masturbating at the same time "achtung babe give it up for zee camera.....ja baby das ist gut maken zee love to zee lens, ja, ja, schnell, ich kommen!!") someone on an xj600n may come pissing down the road and leave you as roadkill. take care, A. Friend.

;)

btw how come there's millions of photo's of yer beemer in different locations but all we've seen of your wife is a lid on yer seat?? i suggest your 'wife' is a figment of your imagination!!

:icon_evil: just kidding!! :icon_evil:

Nice sceneary pete looks like a perfect place to be out and a bout on your bike, no ice at least!!

as for masturbating over your bike while taking pictures and speaking in a tearful german accent :huh: i suggest keeping your private life to yourself!!

• Admin

Nothing wrong with germans!! well ...

Anyway glad that your getting the old Yam sandy B)

Here's where I went today.....Cartagena! B)

Bit cloudy today in Downtown Namby-Pambysville....so Big Bird stayed in...and the Baby Yam came out!

I cruised down the harbour road causing XTreme vaginal moisture from the local ladies! B)

ca7.jpg

I parked up rather close to the water....but that's me...I'm hardcore I am! :lol:

xts34.jpg

ca2.jpg

Here's some shots of the harbour area....

ca1.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca4.jpg

And there was a ship converted into a restaurant....looked a bit posh for me to go into though!

ca5.jpg

Got back on the XT, continued up the road....and I thought WTF is that! :o

ca8.jpg

As I'm not one to miss a photo opportunity I rode the XT through the pedestrian area to get to it! :lol:

xts37.jpg

Apparently it's the Peral Submarine, built in Cadiz in 1884, launched in 1888, and the world's first military submarine!

ca6.jpg

xts35.jpg

xts36.jpg

Yeh....this Winter is really killing me! :lol:

give me scotland any day! B)

yeah, f'in right :rolleyes::blink::unsure:

Hey Alan,

Look again at the second picture. The beemer from behind ( :blink: ), the palm tree and the island offshore. That's not Spain is it? It's just down the road from you where the palm trees grow and the island is called Ailsa Craig! It's all alongside the Clyde really :D:D

Cheers,

Andy

PS Nice pics really! ;)

Hey Alan,

Look again at the second picture. The beemer from behind ( :blink: ), the palm tree and the island offshore. That's not Spain is it? It's just down the road from you where the palm trees grow and the island is called Ailsa Craig! It's all alongside the Clyde really :D:D

Cheers,

Andy

PS Nice pics really! ;)

:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Here's where I went today.....Cartagena! B)

Bit cloudy today in Downtown Namby-Pambysville....so Big Bird stayed in...and the Baby Yam came out!

I cruised down the harbour road causing XTreme vaginal moisture from the local ladies! B)

ca7.jpg

I parked up rather close to the water....but that's me...I'm hardcore I am! :lol:

xts34.jpg

ca2.jpg

Here's some shots of the harbour area....

ca1.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca4.jpg

And there was a ship converted into a restaurant....looked a bit posh for me to go into though!

ca5.jpg

Got back on the XT, continued up the road....and I thought WTF is that! :o

ca8.jpg

As I'm not one to miss a photo opportunity I rode the XT through the pedestrian area to get to it! :lol:

xts37.jpg

Apparently it's the Peral Submarine, built in Cadiz in 1884, launched in 1888, and the world's first military submarine!

ca6.jpg

xts35.jpg

xts36.jpg

Yeh....this Winter is really killing me! :lol:

NICE XT WHAT A CLEAN AND TIDY BIKE BUD......

I have thrown the odd duster over it now and again! :lol:

You probably sleep with that odd duster! :rolleyes:

that's one gay ass xt! B)

Made the front page of the Namby-Pamby Gazette just last week. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online