Newbie member & newbie biker!

Altum
This post is 3845 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself really... as the title reads I'm a total newbie, I live in South London and I recently bought an '04 XVS125 Dragstar('L' Plates and all).

Thought i would join because I've got a bunch of stupid questions about bike stuff that I want answered for free. (Might as well be honest). I'll do my best to contribute what little i can as i go along.

Cheers!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

Welcome to the YOC

Fire away with the questions !

First bit of advice to you is,,,,,,, learn to look at everything that moves or could move,,,, in front, behind, to the sides,,,,, as you ride along

Hey Altum. Great choice of first bike. Got one myself.
You'll learn as you go along. A bike is a learning curve in itself. I've had to teach myself (with a little help from the lovely folk on her) to make basic repairs and bodge customs, just see my last post just fixed it last night.

Enjoy the wheels and welcome.

Welcome to the group, and as they always say "the only stupid question is the one you dont ask" (just thought id join in on the quotes ha ha)

Great little bikes the XVS125 gets you from A to B and back to A again in the style of a big bike

Welcome xvs brother...where abouts in south london are ya???? And ditto noise :)

• Like 1

Just down the rd from me matey...ima caterham bod :-)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online