Offroad ATV buggies

BillyBennett
This post is 3864 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know any good offroad buggies? Like Honda pilots, but the cheapest one ive found is £6000!!!

I want a buggy that's offroad only, 1 seat, fast, not to easy to control as its for fun, preferably 300cc up, reliable, anyone know of any to search on eBay? There are Chinese ones but there not very, well you know...

Also if anyone knows anyone selling a Honda pilot of a very good buggy could you please let me know! Just leave a comment!! Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you want fast itl have to be a rage comet, not cheap but at 200bhp with a zzr1400 engine its not slow!

Being realistic i dont know sorry. Im sure they made one with a fireblade engine too which should be reasonably priced on the second hand market.

Chenowth LSV - 160HP Porsche diesel engine, but can also go on-road.

Spider LSV - 130HP from a Peugeot Inline-4 turbo diesel, but also roadworthy.

Both have a coolness rating far above anything else on the market. Even the sport buggies around 580cc only seem to get 40-odd HP, though...

Military LSVs are bigger than you seem to want and likely costing more than specified... but the optional 30mm chaingun, Milan ATW or .50cal Browning machinegun utterly trumps ANY argument against them, heh heh!! :lol:

Why the single seat? Seems most decent ones sub £6k are 2-seaters.

Also, it seems kits are perhaps the cheaper way to go over pre-built, even second-handers.

Dunno much about these things, but on price alone Google seems to win again: http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/108822227/joyner-650.html

This of interest? http://www.blitzworld.co.uk/2-kidsadults-off-road-c183.html

I like the first on you picked out! He 650cc one! Why the one seat you ask, this is my opinion, I find single seaters look a lot better, smaller which sometimes gives you more power, and the two seaters seem very large for my liking. The reasons i want a buggy are, i have some land which we are planning to make at track just for fun, a few ramps and some long corners to really get a slide on, I've go a 100cc Chinese buggy but its very small for me now, that was great fun when it was alive!:( my plan was to find a bigger cc twist and go engine for the buggy i have now, but the power would be too much and the buggy wouldn't handle it, so , my plan is to get either a second hand, completely offroad, strong reliable buggy with alot of power to have alot of fun, or completely reinforce the buggy frame i have, buy a few bits to build a ne buggy with the frame ive got. What ya think?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online