i thought it was my birthday today :-))

up.yours
This post is 3905 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Should have duck taped his lips to the exhaust after the correction thump and started the car up.

Pat on the back for you tho, wish these Jeremy Kyle throw backs got more of this as the streets wouldn't need my policing as everyone would soon start to learn respect (but that would be in an ideal world)

Should have duck taped his lips to the exhaust after the correction thump and started the car up.

Pat on the back for you tho, wish these Jeremy Kyle throw backs got more of this as the streets wouldn't need my policing as everyone would soon start to learn respect (but that would be in an ideal world)

in the spare of the moment your my brain don't respond quick enough or i would have nailed him to the telegraph pole outside my next door neighbours house.

it's looking like i'm in the clear though, as i haven't had plod knocking my door down this time. :hyper:

Well you helped the cops out didn't you? you didn't need to have to take them away from more pressing matters like holding speed guns and making friends with the local chav down the shops so i can't see why they would need to speak with you ha ha

yea that sounds just about right :shakeno:

if they ain't raping money from motorist ,it isn't important.

anyone want to buy a second hand, used brass knuckle very good condition. works like new. :eusa_whistle: .£19 +p+p.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online