1981 DT 175MX Key Blank

RickGM
This post is 3909 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you can buy the blanks on ebay, and have them cut locally, or tell the ebay seller the yamaha key number, and they may do it for you.

a decent locksmiths / key cutting outfit will cut you one, they'll have the blanks

Hi Paul, I've been in to a few but none have nor can get the correct blank

you can buy the blanks on ebay, and have them cut locally, or tell the ebay seller the yamaha key number, and they may do it for you.

The only ebay sellers that I could find were in the states and I have no idea what the key number is.

Hi

I got 2 spare keys cut for my DT twinshock at a local shoe repair shop in Melton Mowbray, the key blank was almost identical to my original, if Melton has a suitable shop there must be a place near to your location,

The key blank pt numbers that I had cut to suit my bike key are 'JMA yama 9D' and 'SILCA YH 7R' I had 1 key cut from each blank just incase one was a better fit than the other, but I need not of worried as both are a good fit in all 4 locks,

Should be stamped in the key too...

Just checked ebay, unfortunately the sellers I was thinking of appear to have disappeared.

may i warn you won't cut an after market blank for you.

Kev " i heard you fire blanks :hah:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online