White Van Man (Rant)

obriens65
This post is 3918 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Basingstoke council have started resurfacing some of the roads in and around the town. One of them is a road I have to take to work every morning.

Going along this stretch of road this morning doing bugger all mph cos the road's covered with 'loose shit', along with all the other rush hour traffic, a bastard in a white van comes along overtaking everyone at 60mph shot blasting all the other traffic with said loose shit.

Got to work and just about to put the lock on the Beast when I noticed a chip in the tank paintwork that I only sprayed two weeks ago.

If I could have got my hands on him I'd be doing time now.

Plain white van so no company to complain to and I didn't get his number plate.

Utter Utter Utter Utter Bastard.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Probably pikeys, they're always round newbury/h'ford on the lookout for scrap, even wanted to take my FTO for £200 when they saw the tax disc was expired.

Getting the same up our way, as we're actually in Wokingham's area. I leave late for work to avoid the worst of the cnuts.

Similar problem with my FTO... 5 minutes after i picked it up from its MOT and coming the other way some d*ck in a vauxhall combo coming the other way about 80mph just out of the town border... stone chipped right on the corner of my screen and now i have an 18" crack in the windscreen :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online