bike protective clothing. lack of......

Cynic
This post is 3414 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I already apologised for mentioning your username.

I may not have remembered the precise details, but the event still happened and the salient point remains.

What more do you want?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No, what you did was make a complete fabrication and used your poor memory as an excuse. I couldn't give a flying fuck about your "salient points" I really hope you don't have a serious accident at any point soon. I also hope that if you do, nobody uses it as a sanctimonious lesson for others, and makes their own shit up about it.

If someone else can benefit from hearing about my incident then I really don't care.

Then feel free to provide the accurate account in relation to the original topic...

Lets hope I'm wearing protective clothing, then! :D

fazerstun why you don`t get lost? this topic is 2 years old, you user is 3 days old. he don`t use you username, you create a username after this topic was opened. I never seen him to use your name, btw, who the freak are you? we don`t know you, we never meet you, we don`t care who are you.

his appologies is not enough for you, you need just some attention... maybe some love.

the only person who do something offensive here is just you.

Can we please keep this calm? There seems to be a growing amount of hate on the forum of late... Far more than on other bike forums I'm on. Although I can normally see the lighter side of remarks made on here - some of them just go too far.

Lalla - I'm sure Fazerstun exists. I ended up Googling them (sorry) and you can see they exist on UKBF which is the forum both them and Ttasky refer too.

We are all bikers. Let's try to respect the wishes of others by not sharing their username if they ask. Let's accept apologies made by simple mistakes. Let's be grateful that Fazerstun is still with us, and not a statistic. And let's try not to become an elitist forum. Things like this just make us look like idiots.

• Like 6

Bravo Bippo, about time some sense was introduced into this thread. I'm sorry that the lady feels she has been wronged and that she feels the need to vent at Tasky, I'm sure he meant no offence and that an apology was offered and refused, none of us wish you harm dear girl and as Bippo says we are all glad that you are still here and able to comment on your own accident, however if you take offence so easily then it's perhaps best if you stand back from here and just pretend that none of this happened and as you say you know what happened and that after all is all that matters, if you don't care or want others to understand how this happened to you then that's ok to, just please try to be a little less judgemental when someone makes an honest mistake with information supplied either 2nd or 3rd hand. On a personal note to you Fazerstun this is a forum to supply information to each other and hopefully help other less experienced rider learn to survive and thrive on their motorcycle, if in doing that we make a mistake then someone hopefully will come forward and say "that's wrong" and correct any errors that we make, we're not infallable nor are we monsters who derive pleasure at others misfortune, so at least understand that no offence was meant and the apology was not only from Tasky but all of us on here who would rather have you as a friend than an enemy. :jossun:

• Like 5

not this is the point bippo, I don`t cares if she exist or not, if she is the person who had the accident about tasky speak about. the topic is 2 years old, the user on this forum (because all those is happening in this forum) is 2-3 days old. can be anyone under this nick.. and this anyone come here just to troll and get some attention.

a decent person come and say: tasky, i`m the person who who speak about, and I found this topic offensive and inexact, in fact this is what happening ... bla bla bla bla

her attitude is low and I don`t think she have any right to demand anything.

and the only person who is looking like an idiot is fazerstun, not me, not others who reply on this topic.

Everyone is entitled to wear what they like, regardless, it is their own decision and should be respected, irrespective of the safety factor.

Personal insults or threats won't be tolerated, so please NO MORE

Now everyone relax and get back on track with the discussion.

This post is 3414 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.