Hi, from Sunny!! Deeside, North Wales

This post is 3893 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I am a mum of twins, who if I let them live until the 9th of Aug, will be 17. They are keen Rugby players, who dream of playing for Wales. I will have to wait and see!

I own a XV 535 on an L plate and have ridden bikes since the age of 14, I passed my test in 88, with a great bunch of guys in Chester, (thanks guys).

My bike has been standing for a few years, due to work and family commitments, which I now intend to rectify, hence why I joined this site.

I will be honest, I am here to pick your brains and get as much help as I can, to get my baby in tip top condition asap.

Granted, she was in a bit of a mess when I got her,as she had been totally ratted and I had done quite a bit of work on her, but it came to an end when I ended up unemployed and with damage to my exhaust. (lack of money for new exhaust!! and lack of time with demanding rugrats!!).

I now need to a) get exhaust repair/renewed, B) de-rust everywhere c) get running again, d) earn money (I am in the process of setting up a business).

Ideally, I would love to hear from anyone local to me, who would have the time and the inclination to help me achieve getting back on the road.

I am also under order's to provide No 1 son with 2 wheels, taxed and insured, of course!!( waiting for the money tree to flower again!!).

I am considering the 125 version of my XV, sorry but there is no way any son of mine is riding a skooter!! lol

Too many twist and go idiot's around here already.

As usual I've rambled! but then again it's what us females do!! lol

I am hoping I will get some real good advise on here and look forward to finding all the info I know.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: ccrider! Twins eh? Double the fun, double the money! :biglaugha:

Post up any questions in the workshop if you haven't already. You can also start a project thread and give us a view of your progress. :thumb:

:welcome:

That's not rambling, that's a proper Intro!! :)

Plenty of Viggie owners here, so you came to the right place.

Welcome to the YOC CC. :jossun:

:welcome:

Hi suz " thats a real speil ,, welcome and join in discusions too. :jossun:

Hi Suz I'm not that far from you and ride through Deeside alot when i ride into north wales I never owned a cruiser but a bikes a bike and I do like to fettle ( with bike's) I could pop in sometime if you like and take a look, have a cup of tea & um & rrr alot, there's people on here who will be able to help with things like with exhaust to buy and such but if you need a hand PM me :jossun:

edit also checkout are you willing to help thread in the bar

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online