DT125 sezonal replacement stuff.

emilz23
This post is 3885 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello dear riders in this hot, sunny day.

So, today I managed to cheange front fork oil seals and tomorow will go to tehnical looking (for that peace of paper for legal riding).

I got few questions about my bike.

So, my piston is, i think it, it is daed, by that i mean my bikes preformance is terrible - max speed ~90km/h in full throttle, no acceleration (front wheel is not go to air), and other stuff ...

What piston kit should i choose? Repair ones (56mm+) or orginal (56mm), because, as i have heard repair (bigger) ones are dead sooner than orginal ones. Are repair ones and oversized cylinder are going to make my bike preformance grow?

Where to buy cheap (not china), quallity piston kit (quality like orginals, but from aftermarket)? Please shops from Europe with postage to Latvia :).

Where to buy both stars(gear) (rear disc + engine) and chain for democratic price? Again on EU.

For now, its all. Later, I prehaps, will be more questions.

P.s. After you will fully enjoy this beautiful day by your bikes, please help one of bikers. :) Without that experience, what you have :)

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

For pistons. Search 'mitaka' good quality for the money. Yamaha pistons are very expensive.

For the chain and the 'stars' sprockets in the UK. Search DID or Regina. Both ok for the money.

Amn - those "mitaka" pistons will not break in angry driving way (that is really often almost full throttle)? Cuz this is last year on bike for now, so want to spend it driving not repairing ...

I heard about DID ... will searc for them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390185333984?redirect=mobile

This looks much better. Far better quality. Up .5 for rebore.

The wemoto is cheap pattern part. Will work but will not perform as well.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online