Moto gp 4 rider teams

Ryan09
This post is 3895 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So 4 riders per team seem to be on the cards? There was talks of Stoner coming back, surely itl happen now. Also this must mean a factory Yamaha for Cal and surely something for Redding?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/motorcycling-motogp-allow-four-riders-per-team-143524045.html

Interesting how Honda manage to make things work to help themselves again, I didnt realise it was so obvious until I read the thread about no more 2T bikes.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Its always been about Honda I just hope they dont buy all the top riders just stop the other manufactures from competing like in the past.

I doubt stoner will Come back, I read in MCN yesterday that he is helping Honda to tune their bikes and that was it as he is carrying on with his V8 super car racing in Auz think simonchellies death put him off.

You might be right Noise but I wouldnt be surprised if he does come back, theres already been talks of him entering as a wild card this year.

As much as i loved watching Stoner ride the races became far too predictable with him always winning (or some times loosing) then getting a petty little strop on about some over take that was too dangerous.

Hopefully he wont come back and we can all sit back and watch the talent of Marques grow and finally see Cruchy get into the grove and keep the bike going for a whole race. :popcorn:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online