A Scout Ride for.....

YamaHead
This post is 6642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

....a good access to some great off-roading areas yesterday.

I went out for a spin with Road Rash from Trail Pilgrim.com...we found a good way into an area where he used to ride back in the 80's & that I knew of for quite awhile. Goat Mtn. has always been a good area for some off-road action ever since I 1st heard of it.....not to mention some great views B)

IMG_0066_0064.jpg

As you can see, we ran into a little snow on the way up.....

IMG_0067_0065.jpg

It was pretty chilly, especially in the shady areas.....but actually warmer than the past few days have been around here. We found plenty of evidence that this area is still alive & well for off-road use......Trails everywhere!

Finally decided to turn around here...as it was getting closer to dusk & my toes were freezing! :blink: .....

IMG_0064_0062.jpg

It was such a beautiful day & sooooo quiet when we shut off the motors B)

I'll definitely be back in the spring ;) .....hopefully with a full-on DirtBike! :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Looks like you can have a ncie time out there! you shoud see the roads i had to put up with in brighton!

Great pictures Scott, Cool!! (Gettit?).

You are really lucky to have access to such places, in the UK it is getting harder to go off road all the time, new legislation has just been passed which makes even previously legitimate areas unavailable :angry: .

Enjoy :D:D:D

Andy

This place in particular, works well for me....as my brother-in-law only live about 3 miles away from there.

Whenever I go to his place, I EAT like a Kingb18.gif......as he's a BBQ Master!b15.gif

Looks like something out of Deliverance to me! :lol:

in the UK it is getting harder to go off road all the time, new legislation has just been passed which makes even previously legitimate areas unavailable :angry: .

You're in the wrong place Andy!

Over here you ride offroad wherever you want to.....

p2.jpg

.....and roadriding is quite good too!

ped11.jpg

I'm having to tough it out a bit now cos temperatures have plummeted to 15 degrees! :lol:

dont rub it in pete.

does that mean now you live in spain that i can get cheap holidays and stay in your garage overnight :)

thought not you evil git

• 1 month later...

Looks like you can have a ncie time out there! you shoud see the roads i had to put up with in brighton!

How you doing bud. Did not realise you were in Brighton mate I'm just up the road from you. I live just outside of Portsmouth if you have heard of it...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online