Weekend in Cornwall

bippo
This post is 3926 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

if anyone know some nice locations there, please let me know, thanks

Glenfinnan is amazing!

Aside from me being born there, you have a wealth of history, the Harry Potter stuff if you're into that, THE best venison in Scotland, Glenfinnan Gold for a decent brew and Loch Shiel to enjoy.

From there, ride the Road To The Isles, enjoy the sweeping corners and stunning vistas (but keep one eye on the road), stop almost anywhere and you'll enjoy your sandwiches with awesome views, completely free!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah Tommy - and I needed it - I could feel that bike sinking in the grass...

Dont get me wrong, just because it was a long way away doesnt mean i didnt ride it, i still needed to get my bike down there for uni! Lived in Falmouth for over 3 years, some amazing roads down there.

Really nice trip there, mate. I do love Cornwall. Planning to move there in the next few years myself.

You live up Glossop way? I went through there on my way to Snake Pass only a few weeks back on my Thundercat :)

Thanks Gaz! Yeah it's a lovely place. We're lucky in this country, there are a fair few places that are just lovely, Cornwall being just one.

Yep, live in Glossop, just off Snake Pass in fact, so you would have gone past my house! Great road, but a shocking number of sirens are heard speed by on a sunny day...

Thanks Gaz! Yeah it's a lovely place. We're lucky in this country, there are a fair few places that are just lovely, Cornwall being just one.

Yep, live in Glossop, just off Snake Pass in fact, so you would have gone past my house! Great road, but a shocking number of sirens are heard speed by on a sunny day...

I bet!

Tis one of the reasons I've decided to chop in the Thundercat for an XVS...

Excellant report bip" :yeah: you should have photographed them R1 teletubby"s in shorts,,, that woulda rounded it off .. :babyha:

I know blackhat, I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture! If they arrived 5 minutes earlier I still had my stuff out so could have snuck a snap of her.

Instead she (sadly) lives on in my memory...!

Lettus know when your doing Scotland trip, West coast is best, its jurrassic up north/west, :jossun:

• Like 1

Aye John i have to agree with you there mate west coast all the way, best roads I ever drove in the truck, so many good memories of the lochs and glens , Skye, Glencoe , Oban, Kinlochbervie, Ullapool, Mallaig,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online