Northwich Event

This post is 3903 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Some of you in the North West may be interested in this.

Every year the local rugby club organise a festival which is very well organised and appears to get better each year. This year, following our loss of the Thundersprint, they have added a motorcycle show to the Bank Holiday weekend attractions.

They were going to have a three lap cavalcade of the town, but apparently got a letter claiming intellectual property rights on this and have had to cancel it.

Further info is available at www.northwich-festival.co.uk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

what a load of bollocks, how can you claim property rights on a ride around town?

just call it something else or ignore the letter

I'm up for Lotherton Hall on 28th July barring Hurricane weather.

its not far from Squires and has always been a great show for me. Rod from CCM always appeared there!

of course, I need to replace the output oil seal as its pouring out of there ATM.

I'm off tomorrow (worked today) so I'll visit a bearing stockist.

of course, I need to replace the output oil seal as its pouring out of there ATM.

I'm off tomorrow (worked today) so I'll visit a bearing stockist.

ebay stock them andy. :biglaugha: i would have tagged along with you andy , but i have a national shoot i need to be at .

the bikes out the garage now. so maybe next time mate.

getting it from ESB Bolton, pick up from work and save £4 off eBay

good luck with the shoot Kev

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online