Did anyone do something interesting today

Tommy xs
This post is 3895 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

should really start a new thread for this called did anyone do anything stupid today.

this is what i done trying to be a smart-arse, thought I would do my own YOC T-shirt, personalize it by drawing a pic of my bike on it

well I personalized it alright! I am now the one and ONLY member of the YAMAHA ONWERS CLUB. well I thought about keeping this to myself but if you dish it out you have to be able to take it and it cost me about a tenner so I'm gonna f#ckin wear it. so your bound to find out sooner or later probably sooner as Drewpy and I are heading to Lotherton hall on sunday so look out for the photos when we get back

Haha

My girlfriend (wife now) did the same thing years ago, a great painting of a certain cat on a T shirt, then wrote Garfild at the bottom. She made me wear it tho...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Youll be fine, it took me a while to notice the spelling mistake... :thud:

Today I was mainly doing this:

svservice2.JPG

Old sprockets past their sell buy date.

svservice1.JPG

Just a wild guess, but was you doing the tea tonight?

I bet Mrs N was pleased.

Just a wild guess, but was you doing the tea tonight?

I bet Mrs N was pleased.

Ha ha Mike. Yep, a casserole with plenty of iron. It was a bit too greasy for me!!

Today I was mainly doing this.

roblox1.JPG

roblox2.JPG

roblox3.JPG

Went to Robloxcon which was just on the edge of London at the RAF museum.

That reminds me, I went into a shop and asked the shop assistant, "have you got any helicopter flavoured crisps?"

She said no.

So I said

"In that case give me some plane ones then."

• Like 1

Love Air museums - been too many years since I've been. Sad really cos I live 5 mins from Duxford IWM and actually would cost me nothing to go - they allow all the locals free access on non air days! If ever anyone is going there give me a shout and I'll get the Mrs to put the kettle on!

another interesting day, went to manchester got sprayed with oil! turned round, headed for home via Knutsford, Great Budworth, really nice ride back actually would have enjoyed it more if my visor hadn't been sprayed with oil. hope your bikes OK Drew. I got home just before the showers started.

roblox2.JPG

EH101?... i spent two and a half years working on the military variant of that helicopter... when it worked it was brilliant, but most of the time it didnt work.

on a different note, i went to pick up another FTO this weekend, got back at 10:30pm friday night and didnt leave the workshop until 1pm saturday morning, went down the workshop again midnight saturday night and emerged about 5am this morning, had a few hours kip and went down again about midday and just come in now for some dinner :).

Went and watched a local landmark disappear.

Not my video, I was on the beach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2A4vT2R7h_I

Yesterday was a fantastic day for me, not only was it our 1 year wedding anniversary in which i got a nice new solid silver pocket watch (got all the cogs and gears visable) but i was told to take a load of crap to the dump and as i was throwing the old kettle over bored i spotted a nice Goodmans DAB radio in its box! took it home and found the arial just needed a bit of a crimp and now i have Planet rock on in the man cave!!!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Hmmm, haven't listened to Kerrang in some time but if i get chance tonight when babe is in bed may tune in for a little listen. what Freq is it on these days?

Planet Rock replaced Kerrang this year, sucks i know =(

Its still on the tele though

Ah i see, well looks like its on with Planet rock then ha ha.

I got Teamrock on DAB in the car which aint too bad, and Absolute radio in the office.

Any way back on track, found out that my Crack and con rods have left New York so soon i shall be doing some very intersting things :)

Crank! sorry must have must the N ha ha