tavelling abroad

lzn
This post is 3949 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone help me? I am going to be touring france and Spain in two weeks and would like to know if leathers will be ok to wear or should I wear my manmade kit? i have never been out of England before and don't want to be too hot.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If your going to Spain then it's going to be HOT normally it will be around the 25 to 30 degree mark and if your in leathers then your going to boil!! up in the mountains it can be cooler (hot day in the UK) but on the plains it gets roasting, oh DON'T forget the RAIN either, it can rain so hard that you have to stop till it passes, seen nothing like it before but believe me it hurts at a standstill let alone driving through it at 50 MPH. Other than that it is more fun than you will believe, mad Spaniards doing death defying stunts trying to see how close they can get to donkeys pulling carts in the villages, you will have a fun time and enjoy yourself no end, wish I was going with you. Have fun.

I went years ago with a couple of mates, we got drunk and it's kind of hard to remember much of it, I do remember falling off into a thorn bush and having the bikes exhaust burn my arse tho. Spent 2 weeks going round the sights and have never seen the like of their driving, all trying to get as close as possible and not knock you off, they thought it was hilarious!! Madrid was manic and out in the wilds it was really poor folks who had only the clothes they stood up in, I kid you not donkeys and really loud m/cycles are not a good combination. Don't tell the wife but the girls are really pretty and fun to be with!!!!!!!!

Went out with a French bird once whose tits where on her back, a bit weird looking but she was great to dance with.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online