A rant about some stuff I brought of Fleabay

DirtyDT
This post is 3925 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I made the title descriptive so save people reading this and wasting 3 minutes which they will never get back.

Before I took the SV for it's MOT and ending up buying my next project I ordered some stuff off fleabay for the SV. The plan was to give the SV a service and change the chain and sprockets.

The stuff started to arrive and was fine. Yesterday a new chain breaker arrived. It would do the job but was not like the picture. I opened up a complaint case. Today a Rotacraft, superdooper, rotary tool set arrived, the plastic case face was cracked. I opened up a complaint case.

To be fair both sellers have offered a full refund on the items return but I have negotiated a discount on both as I can't be ar5ed to send the things back and I would like to get the SV sorted by next weekend.

End of rant.

Ahhhhh, I feel better now.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

pisses you off that sort of thing! had it recently when ordered paint from amazon, it said it was free postage so I stupidly pressed the buy it with one click, charged me £14 delivery as it was several cans and even though they sent them all in one box they charged individual postage for each, anyway they arrived very quickly, next day actually but no was home so the driver threw them over the gate at the side of my house, manged to damage 4 out of 6 cans, amazon were very good they sent their courier out to pick them up and I had to reorder the lot again this I didn't use the buy with one click and saved myself £14 :rant:

Showing your age Drewpy.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online