Ink

Mallory1
This post is 3926 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Like them, have a few.

Dolphins and butterfly's are always popular...............................................Only joking.

Picking the right art, location on your body and the tattooist are the important part.

Nothing to do with biking and they tend to go in and out of fashion but I don't have any regrets.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I got four, all mine I drew myself. I keep it on paper on my bedroom wall for six months before having them done so I know its what I want

A young lady went to her local tattoist and asked him to tatto a buterfly on each of her buttocks.

The tattoist said that he wasn't very good at drawing butterflies but i can do bees very good.

"OK" she agreed. "I'll have a couple of bees instead then"

When she got home she said to her husband "come and have a look at my tattoos" so she bent down and exposed her buttocks.

Her husband replied

"Who's BOB"

Here's some inspiration for you

• Like 1

I got 4. First happy with, adapted from out a book, 2nd covered by 4th, 3rd own design but done by someone in his back room and needs touching up but the needles were hitting my chest so left as is and my 4th was done freehand by really awesome guy and really happy with. Even though I think he'd just had a line!!!

As the song says if your gonna be DUMB!!!!

Uh?

Agree with the comments above the above. Try to avoid fashion and get something for you.

I was lucky really. It was on my stag do and i was sober enough not to do anything stupid. Tribal pattern (yawn) with and egyptian ank symbalising health, wealth and happines,(we can dream).

Still perfectly happy with it. One thing nobody has mentioned is colours. All tatoos end up shades of green and black after a few years. Things like white and yellow can be gone in 2.

Loved the video clips Noise, and if I was brave enough I'd have some traditional Japanese artwork it looks great but my Mrs would not be so keen and my kids say they'd leave home if I did ....hmmmmm

I love tattoos I have about 700 quids worth of ink at the min and still loving it

I have twenty, the first nineteen cost £8 the twentieth cost £50

I did of course make sure that the needles were sterile!!! Only had the one covered because I had it done in dark colours and it just didnt look right!

Don't know the song - not into peddling smut!! :)

pmsl hms hammersmith, mine is LUDO and LLANDUDNO

Ok, here goes...

HAY

and it spells "Hello and welcome to Cambridgeshire. I will be your guide for your duration of your trip. I would sincerely like to point out that it is advisable to keep your arms, legs and anything else within the the vehicle at all times. I am available at your service for anything you desire at any time of night or day!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have five tatts...the first was an 'icebreaker...complete crap on my shoulder blade...the next I designed and the 'artist' fecked up...the last three I hold dear...my kids handprints when they were a week old and their initials...contemplating a sleive or 3/4...ancestry (viking celtic and norman) just getting the design is the trouble :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online