Mug Shots

Noise
This post is 3860 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

But then I would also spend my time running around a field and cuddling up to other smelly hairy arsed squadrons under a bivvie sheet at night

Nah, I like my cushty hotel rooms, only got to stick with it for 4 more years and I'm out

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How come your pulling out for bud? Civvy street is bollocks, id do any thing to get back into the forces (EVEN JOIN THE ROYAL ASSHOLE FEDERATION) lol

But if thats what you want mate good luck with it. ;)

there's just far too much bullsh*t in the military right now, it's gone downhill in the 4 years i've been in and it will get worse, there are very very few perks now due to cut-backs, i used to actually look forward to going to Afghan because the UK bases were that shite.

It may have just been my previous posting, but we were getting fast-tracked engineering managers posted in with little or no aircraft experience who then came up with stupid ideas and changing everything around, usually it was a case of "go and do this", and when questioned or the reply was usually "Because im a (insert rank) and i say so",

in my civvy job at Currys if the management had a stupid idea i would tell them to get stuffed and explain why it was a stupid idea, then come up with a better idea, it was more acceptable to give feedback and less chance of getting a charge or disciplinary action.

the olympics was the last straw tbh, they were extremely crafty about how they managed to get away with not having to conform to European working laws, we were working 05:30-19:00 every day for 2 1/2 months usually just grabbing a 5-minute smoke break whenever you could, living in what was essentially a shipping container (4 people in each) in the middle of a bug-infested forest park, we were basically free labour, same thing is happening for RIAT (air tattoo) this year.

as soon as they give me my NVQs, City and Guilds and my driving licences im gone, fancy doing something bike related tbh

:rant:

Yer i see your point there mate, sadly i cant say much about my military career as i got crippled i never got to active duty and they bugged me out rather sharpish due to Crimbo break.

So far even tho the MoD are dishing out cut back etc etc it was still the best job i had and will ever have. The amount of ball shite Jeremy Kyle throw backs out here gets right up my snout and some times really wish i was aloud to bring home a Chally 2 MBT to get through the morning traffic :D

And yer try and get as much out of them as you can! NVQ's etc etc as you said.

Right here's me day to bike (for sale if you want it);

5a4afe17-1a93-41cd-9a70-8decc42579ed_zps

Here's my weekend toy;

DSC_0277.jpg

Heres my current project

DSC_0597_zps97ca0e38.jpg

The next one...

lhsfull_zps4193a6f9.jpg

And me ugly mug;

edryhthm_zpsdfb003e7.jpg

Gizz you look much better in the last picture :biglaugha:

Na, really glad your ok after that spill, was that the skid lid you was wearing at the time of the crash? looks like it did its job...................but your still fugly

thats why GOD invented full face helmets. :shakeno:

thats the truth

i wont wear an open face again after that

Gizz you look much better in the last picture :biglaugha:

Na, really glad your ok after that spill, was that the skid lid you was wearing at the time of the crash? looks like it did its job...................but your still fugly

i agree it did improve my character haha yea that was the lid i was wearing

caberg race2 from now on tho'

on a good side i'm hoping to get another draggie soon in negotiations just now

anyone got a cheap straight through for a draggie haha

• 2 weeks later...

MeatDavesWedding_zpsc5e2005d.jpg

Me at my Nephew's wedding two years ago

• 1 month later...

Well I'm struggling to log in to Photobucket so I've changed my profile piccy! I'll not be wearing a white jumpsuit for the weekend so thought I'd best put a half decent pic of me up and introduce Sarah my wife, Michael my eldest (8) and James (3). Unfortunately it is only James who gets excited by bikes!

• Like 2