xvs950a accesories

lallasro
This post is 3585 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just install the new toys that just come from US... lowers+ breakaway cruise control... and bonus, I get my roadrunners :yeah:

1b202687-72a7-4c04-84f5-7ee678418af8_zps

Photo0430_zpsee7b95cf.jpg

Photo0429_zps67d7583d.jpg

• 3 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Having now sold my 1300 I still have the leather panniers which are now up for sale on EBay (item number 321449400606) if anyone is interested.

My answer to the saddlebag issue was found in the Hepco & Becker catalogue (they also have photos of the 950 with saddlebags). The below cost me £747 all in from a UK supplier (motobins). It really depends on what look you want for your bike. If you like leather then the good thing about mine is that the bags themselves are lockable and also lock onto the bike using the same key. If you want to go touring you can take off the bags with one key turn and take them into your room. Obviously with hard cases they won't come off the bike so are secure but you would also need to use an inside bag to be able to remove things from the bike easily which will waist space.

IMG_1124_zps767edf8e.jpg

IMG_1121_zps5d1a1d17.jpg

Lastest catalogue (read at your own risk) http://neu.hepco-becker.de/Downloads/Englisch_2013.pdf

My answer to the saddlebag issue was found in the Hepco & Becker catalogue (they also have photos of the 950 with saddlebags). The below cost me £747 all in from a UK supplier (motobins). It really depends on what look you want for your bike. If you like leather then the good thing about mine is that the bags themselves are lockable and also lock onto the bike using the same key. If you want to go touring you can take off the bags with one key turn and take them into your room. Obviously with hard cases they won't come off the bike so are secure but you would also need to use an inside bag to be able to remove things from the bike easily which will waist space.

IMG_1124_zps767edf8e.jpg

IMG_1121_zps5d1a1d17.jpg

Lastest catalogue (read at your own risk) http://neu.hepco-becker.de/Downloads/Englisch_2013.pdf