Go Pro Question

andyfooly
This post is 3900 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,

I have a gopro hero2 and wanted to give it some use on the bike, i have seen there are sucker pads, are these any good? i dont want to use a chest strap in case i am seen doing 51 in a 50 ;)

or has anyone else come up with any ingenious ways of attaching it to interesting places on your bikes

Thanks

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have used the suction cup mount on my fazer and it works very well. I still tether it to something incase it falls off but to date it hasnt even come closer to unsticking. I usually suck it to the fuel tank, you need a reasonably flat and smooth surface for it to work.

I personally use a suction cup mount, handlebar clamp mount, chest mount, and some sticky mounts, you can get a load of different angles with that collection.

check this one out, I mounted my go pro to the center stand using a handlebar mount:

I have plenty of other places where I have put it, will try dig out some examples tonight.

3m sticky pad gopro mount that comes in the motorsport kit is the best.

Stick it on the side of your lid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online