lets just say im not very happy!

Noise
This post is 3957 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well i had a call back from Yarlington today (the folks we pay rent to) and they said they are not sure who is responsible for fixing it due to the fact we pay half rent and half mortgage. Either way we wont pay for the damage either Yarlington fixes the fence and sends this wonderful chap the bill or i get him to pay for materials and his Granddad who so happens to be a fencer by trade will fix it.

as for the tank again they will either pay to replace it (got one on hold ;)) or pay to get it fixed.

will keep you all posted

Here you go guys and gals, this is some of the damage he has done.

Fence panel

http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/raque0786/media/20130614_211356_zps36200480.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Fuel Tank

http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/raque0786/media/20130614_212715_zpsfb7fdb1f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

For some reason photo bucket wont let me copy the image code. Once the image comes up on your screen best thing to do is click the stop cross on you tool bar as ive been having problems with photo bucket for ages now

here's how i do it noise it may not be the easiest way but works for me

1 go to library in photobucket

2 put cursor over pic you want to post, in top right corner of pic you will see a kog

3 move cursor over kog then click on share in the drop down menu

4 then click links then click img code at bottom of list

5 then paste it in you text back here in your chosen forum

Yer normally do that but for some reason on that day photobucket was being female n refused to work

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online