i`m done

lallasro
This post is 3962 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

today I pass my mod 2 so, i`m preparing for a exit... tomorow, not now because I don`t sleep in last 36 h. was a strange day, I ride like a robot, very tired and I make no mistake, I get a perfect ride. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sweet! Well done you, enjoy yourself out there!

Well done mate many congrats. :hyper:

As above mate, well done, Ride Safe

Well done and stay safe.

you will not belive lol.

today, I wanted go in my first ride with the xvs950a. the bike was garaged from april but I start the engine every day and all was ok. BUT!!!! today the f engine don`t want to start :))) check fuel, ok, battery, etc.. I check but I was sure this is not the problem. the pomp send fuel at contact but the f starter motor don`t wanna give a shoot to engine. after 1h of thinking and thinking and reading the manual, I found the problem. the f key don`t work. the bike is equipped with an immobilizer sistem to prevent theft and the keys have a code, that code on this key was fucked. I take the other key and the bike start. about riding just... WAAAAAAAAA... I must be careful, sometime when I change in second gear after a pull over, I realize I need stop using acceleration because i`m already on 30 m/h lol. big difference between regal raptor 125 and yamaha 950. very easy control.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online