whats your top 5 best songs ever?

Noise
This post is 3921 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Although it's not technically a 'song', this is also one of my favourite pieces of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmfaaiWMEs

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now THAT does bring back memories. ..actually saw this for the first time at fairfield halls in croydon.

Funny how music can bring back memories feelings...even smells.

So when asked '5 best songs ever...?' Can never answer with a straight answer. ..many of the above causes different answers :)

See thats why i ask whats you top 5. there is such i diversity of tastes, styles and even feelings involved with music and if something had a simple straight forward answer then is it really worth asking?

here is another one of my all time best songs

Right ya pair of show off c**ts, I'll ask again. How do you post a direct link to the vids :eusa_wall:

Go to you tube,

Find the song you like,

Copy the web site URL

Paste in the reply box on here and bobs your fanny

Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYE8Vjih2cs

edit

Doesn't work for me.

I have tried posting directly in the post, and via the 'add link' button above but all I get is the address above. Ah well, no worries

Cheers anyway mate

Strange as it just worked for me ha ha

Maybe the computer hates you? you been playing with its mouse for too long????

Maybe the computer hates you?????

Thats my wifes expression every time she switches the thing on

Gogol Bordello are awsome. Not so sure about John Otway & Wild Willy Barratt :crazy::shrug:

Haha not the best video of them, I've seen them live.

As long as you don't take it too seriously it's a cracking show.

Funny how music can bring back memories feelings...even smells.

Or the other way around, ie sensory input invokes memories... Whenever I use my electric cigarette, I am flooded with memories of Renassance era Firenze. I've never even been to Italy, but I used the 'leccy (cheaper than smoking 60 a day) when spending hours and hours playing Assassin's Creed!

Love assassin's creed...tried the eciggs...almost killed someone (in a figurative sense of course) well done mate for kicking the habit...see when I worked at merc breakdown there werw many nightshifts with no calls...so a good book and good tunes was always a must.

Now when certain songs are played it takes me right to parts of those books...so definately can relate to you there brother :D

Oooooo....pearl jam...now theres a blast from the past :)

well done mate for kicking the habit...

Oh, I haven't kicked it. Smoking right now, in fact. I just smoke a lot more when I'm playing games, especially during the cutscenes. E-Cigs are easier to just pick up for a bit than rolling up!! :D

Oh well buddy...another day...theres been many many times of trying...decided im not a quiter :) I dont smoke in my house as I have kids...even did a half marathon to see if that detered me...to no avail...need the newish assassins creed tho...aint played in a year...feeling the craving hehehehe