Hello

Thfc
This post is 3968 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No, I don't know anything about football. That why I support The Hammers. I was born in Islington, North London though.

No, I don't know anything about football. That why I support The Hammers. I was born in Islington, North London though.

You should have been a spurs fan then lol

Some of the family are, some are Gooners too.

"The Lane" was the first ground I went to as a kid.

Welcome to the YOC, nice to have new faces joining in. Hammers fan here born in East Ham. :eusa_whistle:

Welcome to the YOC, nice to have new faces joining in. Hammers fan here born in East Ham. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't know that Slice. I lived in East Ham (off High Street North), Manor Park and Stratford.

Sorry for the hijack.

Don't know about you lot, or what club you support, but I think there is a bit of White Hart Lane there.

But when me and my lad come down once a year to "the smoke" we tend to support , well, we have to walk through Bishops Park to get there.

Half way through the park there is a couple of "well established eating places"

But next to one of them is a small vendor that does the best cup of tea I've ever tasted.

Although it's a good day out, I have got to be honest, I'd rather go to my local club "CTFC" or even "STFC"

"Come on you blues" ( Not a London club.)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online