This post is 3965 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just here to say Hi I'm Chris, great looking forum I hope to be around for a while. I am in the process of getting my first Yamaha and thought what better place to come to than a UK forum.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome criss " nice picture of the XVS, its kinda quiet on here with all this good weather, ...stick around , and get involved in topics,,

:welcome:

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Its was a toss up between a Motto Guzzi California and the Yamaha XVS950A, no need to point out which one won. There is no comparison in person. :hyper:

Hey Chris,

Welcome mate.

welcome... its here a user who sell a xvs950a 2010, some like 2300 miles, price 4000, check "for sale" section if you are interesed and if the distance is not a problem (yorkshire)

welcome... its here a user who sell a xvs950a 2010, some like 2300 miles, price 4000, check "for sale" section if you are interested and if the distance is not a problem (yorkshire)

Thank you, yes i saw that. I have mine ordered with all the extra's. I wish I had joined last week and seen it, all it needs is a repaint for my taste. No not pink but more a gun metallic silver.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online