old timers

This post is 3969 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening everybody.

I've been a member on here for quite a while now and although i don't get to come on very often it has occurded (but only when pointed out to a new member) that i to hadnt been to say a big hello, or even a small hello for that matter to you all. Please forgive me my ignorance, i think i must be suffering from the dreaded old timers.

Well i guess you would have to call me a born again biker, although i started many years ago at the sweet tender age of 16 on a scooter, then the ball and chain with family followed so into the damn cage i went like all good (daft) daddies do. Now at the ripe old age of 58 I'm back on 2 wheels again and loving every minute of it.

I currently have a kwakie GPX600 used whenever the weathers shit just about every day then :( and a not so old 650 dragstar which i have to say i would go every where on (wife permiting ofcause).

Think thats about enough of me for now at least so all thats left to say is ride safe people.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

which makes me wonder why we are all sat in doors when we should all be out there burning rubber :jossun:

Not long home from work and a pop to Tesco's is on the cards, I have been reliably informed.

Hi Muff or is that Mr diver :eusa_think: we don't mind when you say hello just as long as you do! I'm indoors cos just been to dentist and my damn face aches. :jossun:

Mr Muff and Mr Faceache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever next?

I'll be buggered if i know, but the cats at work the mouse will play so i just might go and play down in the MFN :crylaugh:

Welcome diver " :wavey: tiz good to be back out there isn"t it, well this is the best spell of weather since i got back on two-wheeels 2008. we"ve had 4 shite summers, but this is great, i"v been out on illiminator tonight, and evernight this week , on different bike, gotta make the most of it, before the jet stream slips south again,,, :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online