Saying Hi

Lew
This post is 3947 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All , just saying hello from sunny Spain , I have just bought a new unreg 2010 Fazer 600 S2 , this is my second fazer looking forward to it.

Lew

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Lew - welcome to the forum!

:welcome: aboard!

Well collected the bike this afternoon, lovely looking little bike. I am sure I will soon settle to it as I have had one a few years ago.

Obviously taking it easy for the running in period, have been told max 6000 revs.

As I am sure you will appreciate having just replaced my Kawasaki Z1000SX with the baby fazer it is a bit flat for me.

The ride position is a lot more upright than the SX but this is one of the reasons I bought it, power wise there is no comparision as the SX was banging out just shy of 140bhp.

You may think why did I change, I am 64 and have ostiarthritus so the old knees are shot. I am hoping the fazer being a lot lighter than the SX will keep me riding for a lot more years.

I know when you hit the power band on the Yam she will fly so do not get me wrong I am not moaning about the bike, I did love that SX though but had to have a reality check.

I am living in Spain now and ride a lot of mountain roads and I know when the Yam is run in I will be up there with the 1000cc bikes and muscle my way round.

Will post a few pic's in a day or two.

Lew