S H E D S

iandouglas
This post is 3310 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i bet you're one of those saddos that names their spanners...

You been watching too much Top Gear again?

"This is Steven... and this one is Tarquin..." :D

• 3 weeks later...

Jammy git!

Cawwr Stu " i would luv a rake thru that shed :rolleyes: ,,,, i see an IT250 yam,,,in there,,,,

Christ Stu i couldn't work in that ha ha, i would have to spend a week organising it and cleaning the place................................o an dthat hid a few of them bikes in my shed

Some say its organised - well I can just about name where every tool/spare is. However it is impossible to do any work in there at the moment....... Had to do an auto trans swap(ford falcon) in my driveway on jack stands the other day lol.............New 1800m2 shed is underway then ill fit all my gear in there!

Stu I'm impressed not only is it a "PROPER" man cave ie, no girl would be seen dead in it, but you know where your tools are, now that's lots better than NAMING them. With that shed your a man to be reckoned with. :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

As a woman, I sadly don't have a man cave to call my own. But I do have my own little haven in the house though - I would call it a "lady cave", but that's just pure wrong...

Anyway, I've got my guitar hanging on the wall, my office space, music and films, bike magazines, somewhere for the dog to hang out with me and all of my biking gear gets stored in there.

• Like 1

As a woman, I sadly don't have a man cave to call my own.

Sounds like you have what us grown-ups call a 'Den'.

Besides, I haven't noticed any Page 3 calendars in these supposed 'man' caves yet... Can't have a Man Cave without that calendar.

May have to stick that picture of Milla Jovy on my shed wall............................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NAH! Lord Lucan is not there but I bet the bike he left on is!!!!

May have to stick that picture of Milla Jovy on my shed wall............................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

do you mean this one .Milla-Jovovich-milla-jovovich-148781_140

There are MUCH better ones than that. I probably can't link to them though, so you'll have to Google... ;)

Thats going up on the wall too Kev! but this one is so far my favorite. Not much flesh on show but enough to envoke a nicker flicker!

Milla_zps0e9ca30f.jpg

Will do once im home, work will not permit such vulgerness :shakeno: