Lifes big questions

Noise
This post is 3976 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What came first, Chicken or the egg?? And the real brain teaser, how does a woman's mind work?

clouds have tons of water in them, how do they stay up??

A woman's mind working ..... Now that really made me laugh

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's a bit unfair - women can use their mind in extraordinary ways. My wife for example has an amazing ability to do this thing called 'multi tasking'. She is able to cook a full Sunday roast with everything ready at the right time, prepare and act on a list of chores that HAVE to be done that morning (list includes dusting, polishing, vacuuming, washing up, using the washing machine etc., although obviously not in that order because she says not) and all whilst moaning that the 'fucking fairies' have gone on strike!!

What came first, Chicken or the egg?? And the real brain teaser, how does a woman's mind work?

clouds have tons of water in them, how do they stay up??

So the chicken and the egg were in bed, having a post coital cigarette. The chicken states "well that answers that question then"!

my question is this! why does my pee smell like sugar puffs ?

At the risk of sounding serious are you diabetic?

A five year study by Edinburgh University recently came up with the answer to "What makes a woman Happy"

Fuck all they say

3) global warming is causing the ice caps to melt, forcing colder waters southward, hence crappy, extreme weather fronts

Ha

You're not buying into that shit are you

Ha

You're not buying into that shit are you

Fuck no - the climate has been changing up and and down for the last 150 million years at least. Although industry attributes approx 1% to warming (of which only 5% is down to transport).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online