What Bike would you buy if you won the lottery?

obriens65
This post is 3929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

We all have a bike that we'd get if money was no object. This is mine, what's yours?

Indian Chief Dark Horse

199246_120338968043395_7204987_n.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i'd probably build one :), means so much more.

if it had to be one to buy it would probably be a Y2K for shits and giggles, and because us RAF boys love jet engines :)

• Like 1

Laverda jota 1000 and maybe a Ducati 848 evo

Jota as my old man has one would like to go out to a couple of biker bashes with him.

The 848 evo because there sexy as fook ( I like the 916 but there not as reliable)

Don't really need to be a millionaire to own them bikes but I am a modest person

Ken

FJR 1300 Has to be for me, not a million dollar bike but it's what I want and the wife (bless her) won't let me have one say's I have to get rid of the other one first, NOT HAPPENING!!!

If i had the money id get a Brough Superior. Such a sexy mechanical looking bike. But sadly at £250,000 i would need to win the lottery

http://www.bikeexif.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/brough-superior-2.jpg

But as the same a Foamy (yet again) id build my own but using a 2013 Vmax motor with a supercharger

Got mine.

A tdr250.

Said id have one when i was 17.Twenty five years later i wasnt dissapointed.

Maybe a harris framed rd750 if i was pushed. I wouldnt ride it. Just listen to it lol.

Have to say John that is a pretty bike :jossun:

a lot, starting with suzuki intruder 1800 , Ducati 1198 R corse, 2013 BMW R1200GS... after this I need buy another garage :) BUT, my yamaha I think its great and I really don`t need to have another bike to be happy :) I check the market 6 months before I chose the yami and I can say its nothing to fit me better like this. how somebody say, 900 cc its enough for a bike, over this is just a fad (I hope this is the right word lol)

Heres mine if my ship comes in 58 T110 (650 preunit)

Triumph-Tiger-T110-58.jpg

or this, a T160 Trident

T160.jpg

• Like 1

Any of the 500's that wayne rainy or eddi lawson had, kenny roberts 750,any bike that freddie spencer raced and any of the last 500 2t gp bikes and all would be ridden not stored in a museum.

lacking imagination, be happy with what i've got although wish bits didn't keep coming off plus an old sunbeam would be nice. the Brough Superior mentioned above is an attractive bike and i'd like a matchless g3 because my dad had one and they sound lovely

5nrsd2.jpg

old sunbeam