yamaha dt clutch puller

ahaywood93
This post is 3960 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

when i attach my clutch puller and try pulling my lever nothing happens it just dont feel like anythings happening i think i lost the push rod and bearing when disassembling the engine is that what it would be? and its not sparking for some reason the only earths i did disconnect i have cleaned up and reconnected ive lined the timing up on the transmission cogs the dots are next to each other and the stators seated on the wood ruff key fine its really puzzled me

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ahhh i didnt adjust the clutch plate screw or line the dots up on there i just put it together and started screwing the springs in do you recon thats why the cluitch puller feels like it dont do anything

Could be. Also you may need to make sure that the spindle that the puller goes on is fully turned in the direction that the puller pulls in before you line the rest up.

You should loosen the nut in the center of the clutch.

Push the lever to the front.

Move the center adjuster until the marks on the case and the lever align.

Tighten the nut up.

This should work assuming you have assembled the clutch correctly, not forgetting the little ball between the push rods.

yeah thats the problem then going to do it now :) need to find out why its not sparking next recon its because i haven't lined the dot on my clutch plate to the one on the basket?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online