Y.O.C Dicktionary

wild foamy
This post is 3827 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was speaking about this a while ago in the mods section

Just to help the other members understand the lingo and commonly used phrases a little better, so lets get posting! :)

Just to start:

Peeps - Group of people or simians

Grouched - Your bike is broken and you are upset about it

Venting the marinade - Unzipping your waterproofs and unleashing that fart you let out about half an hour ago

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

"I agree" or "That sounds about right" or similar means "What a load of rubbish".

Do you not think you should spell the title properly or are we writing a xxx version.

XXX for me please!!!!

"DO A SODDING INTRO YOU MUPPET" meaning-please do and intro BEFORE you ask a question. :jossun:

• 4 months later...

Foamy-whit ye oan aboot ?

WTF is completely going on in here, where is Drewpy and Gorrrff ?

Foamy-GET OUT !! straight noo !!, whit that wee kundo dayin in here as a MOD , am tellin 'THE GORFFF' !

Barkie made perfect sense to me. read it like it wiz me speaking.

( Ahm fae Fife ye ken. )

Is it him " or sombody usin his profile,,, i .PM"d him last week . i canna believe its him,,,, :doggy:

No more fae Barky " :shrug: Its funny , you know on Squire ride out, you pass a village named Barkdale or summit, it always reminds me Of Jammer ..... :yeah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online