The Cursed XT 125 X

Grouch
This post is 3774 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi grouch i have the same sort of problem as you but its holding well but it makes a horrable rattle noise when changing form neutral to first and i am getting worried when it will go like yours and i am hoping you will find out the problem

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've just had my hours cut at work because we have lost a contract. As a result getting my XT sorted is not a priority at the moment. I am going to do her though but now its looking around xmas time. I'm just going to bite the bullet and take it to a garage to be fixed. I wish I hadn't of dismantled her in the first place. Hope your all well and I should be back on the road soon.

• Like 2

Hi Grouch, nice to have you back mate!!!! Good news about the bike, if you can't fix it then get someone else to do it for you is the best way. At least you have your Christmas present sorted early!!!!!! Don't be a stranger who else can we take the piss out of if you keep disappearing? We all hope you get it sorted soon. :jossun:

Don't be a stranger who else can we take the piss out of if you keep disappearing? :jossun:

:crylaugh: Welcome back Grouch"o .. you"ve been missed... i mean that in the nicest way... :wavey:

Hey grouch welcome to the yoc, its common courtesy to post an intro in the newbee section in the forum, just a little about your self and how many bikes your wrecked I mean ridden. Lol

Welcome back dude.

Welcome back bud :).

Did i not say before that we should have a rideout/fix it day at your place?:P, provide the bacon butties and im sure there would be a whole squad of helpers willing to come out!

Welcome back bud :).

Did i not say before that we should have a rideout/fix it day at your place? :P, provide the bacon butties and im sure there would be a whole squad of helpers willing to come out!

yes we could have done that last week when we were all up at squire's

hey groucho your still alive thats good, shame about work,tighten the belt a bit and get that bike fixed to regain your fredom,.

Good luck dude

Thanks guys. I must admit I've been really depressed about not having my bike. Every time is go out all I seem to see is 125 bikes flying about. I'll end up getting my bike sorted just in time for the snow haha. I'm not really bothered though just want a bike.

I think a gathering at mine might be a good idea, I will have to speak to the Mrs.

Tommy, she is good with HIS spanner but not so hot with a 10mil wrench!!!!!!! Grouch, offer to cook the tea for a week if she will fix the bike!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Tommy, she is good with HIS spanner but not so hot with a 10mil wrench!!!!!!! Grouch, offer to cook the tea for a week if she will fix the bike!!!!!!!

with Grouch's luck he'd burn the house down
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update

The bike is being picked up by the garage in the morning. He is going to have a look and find out exactly what is wrong with it. Hopefully it isn't something big.

God how I have missed been out on my bike.

Welcome back Grocho, Good news about getting the bike fixed at last, hope to hear that it's up and running soon? Don't be a stranger mate we all like to hear how your getting on.

Haha I know but fuck it. I have missed it so much. I'm going to buy some winter gear. Need some gloves and trousers. I just hope wityh it been stood for so long nothing else has fucked up on her. I hope its just a spring thats come loose.